<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. Yeah, I know. And you're welcome.
是啊 我知道 不客气。
-
2. What did you do? -Dont't worry, I paid the judges in cash.
关你什么事 -我给评委塞的是现金。
-
3. There's no paper trail. -You bribed the judges?
不会留下任何证据 -你收买了评委。
-
4. Gaby, why are we fighting? We should be celebrating.
加布 咱俩吵什么 我们应该庆祝一番。
-
5. I got a limo outside,a bottle of chilled Cristal.
香车已在外守候,还有一瓶上好的冰镇香槟。
-
6. Come on. Let's go, let's party.
来吧 我们走 好好开个派对。
-
7. Listen to me, you pimply psychopath.
听好了 你这个长满粉刺的变态狂。
-
8. You and I are never going to "party."
我这辈子都不会和你一起开什么派对。
-
9. In fact, the only reason we're ever gonna be
说实话 我和你共处一室的。
-
10. in the same room again is if you strangle a cheerleader
唯一可能性是 哪天你掐死了某个拉拉队长。