返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第13集>>

  • 1. It turns out you and I share more than a cellblock.
    我俩不仅是共有一间牢房这么简单。
  • 2. Hello, Bree. May I come in?
    你好 布里 我能进来吗。
  • 3. What's a garden without a snake?
    花园里怎么能少了害虫呢。
  • 4. I realize I'm not your favorite person,but I thought you should know why Alma's moved here.
    我知道你不喜欢我,但我想你有权知道为什么阿尔玛搬来这儿。
  • 5. She wants Orson back.
    她想和奥森重修旧好。
  • 6. Thanks for the heads-up. Now off you go.
    感谢提醒 您走好。
  • 7. Orson and I may have our spats,but I'm still deeply concerned about the state of his soul.
    奥森和我也许总是吵架,但我依旧关心他的精神世界。
  • 8. Adultery is a sin. -I wouldn't worry about Orson's soul.
    通奸有罪 -我不担心奥森的精神世界。
  • 9. He won't be sleeping with Alma.
    他不会和阿尔玛上床的。
  • 10. When I said adultery,I wasn't referring to Orson and Alma.
    我说的通奸,不是指奥森和阿尔玛。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next