返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第13集>>

  • 1. I'm gonna be there bright and early Monday morning.
    我周一一大早就会出现在公司的。
  • 2. Don't bother. You're fired.
    不用麻烦了 你被解雇了。
  • 3. Wait, Ed. Ed, please don't go.
    等等 埃德 埃德 拜托别走。
  • 4. Yes, I lied, and that was wrong,but my husband needed my help.
    没错 我说谎了 这样不对,但我丈夫需要我的帮助。
  • 5. I need your help.
    我也需要你的帮助。
  • 6. You've been gone eight weeks, with pay,while the company's been falling apart.
    当公司岌岌可危之时,你带薪停职了八周。
  • 7. Now you pull this on me?
    如今你这样对我。
  • 8. I guess I really really wrong, but if you take me back,I swear, I'll give you a hundred percent.
    我真的做错了 但如果你让我回去,我发誓 我会全心全意为你工作的。
  • 9. So if we have to work late, you're gonna do it.
    那么如果我们要加班 你也能做到。
  • 10. If I ask you to miss your kid's baseball game,you're gonna say, "No problem, Ed?"
    如果我要你错过你孩子的棒球比赛,你会说 "没问题 埃德"吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next