<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. and let an innocent man be dragged off to prison?
让一个无辜的人当替罪羊呢。
-
2. You think I haven't felt terrible?
你觉得我不感到愧疚吗。
-
3. Unless after he'd been in a coma because
倘若他没有被一个疯子。
-
4. some lunatic ran him over.
撞成昏迷呢。
-
5. He has had a rough year. I want to help Mike.
他今年是很不顺 我想帮助麦克。
-
6. How do I do that without implicating myself?
我要怎么帮他才能不让自己牵连进去呢。
-
7. I could go to jail.
我可能会坐牢的。
-
8. I don't care if you go to jail.
我不在乎你是不是会坐牢。
-
9. You have done a horrible thing and you have to make it right.
你干了可怕的事 你就必须得负责任。
-
10. I mean it, Orson.
我是认真的 奥森。