<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. Edie, I'm all staffed up.
伊迪 人已经招满了。
-
2. Oh, come on, help me out.
拜托 帮个忙吧。
-
3. Seriously. Ever since Julie dumped him
真的 自从朱莉甩了他。
-
4. he's been depressed and mopey. He's driving me crazy.
他就郁郁寡欢 快把我逼疯了。
-
5. Please! Any crappy job you got.
求你了 随便什么烂活都行。
-
6. I guess I could use an extra guy in back.
我想后厨还可以用个人。
-
7. Have him there tomorrow, 8:00 in the morning.
明早八点 带他过来。
-
8. Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
谢谢 太感谢了。
-
9. Edie, you forgot your coupon.
伊迪 你忘拿优惠券了。
-
10. Oh, Tom, please.
拜托 汤姆。