返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>

  • 1. How reminiscent of our marriage.
    咱们的婚姻多难忘啊。
  • 2. OK, this is no joke.
    好了 这不是笑话。
  • 3. She raped you and your mother helped.
    她强奸了你而且你妈妈是帮凶。
  • 4. After we dress we're going to the police.
    咱们穿好衣服就去警察局。
  • 5. I can't do that. -Orson, I know you're embarrassed,but what they did to you was a crime.
    我不去 -奥森 我知道你很难为情,但是她们这是犯罪。
  • 6. I can't go to the police. Not now, not ever.
    我不去警察局 现在不行 以后也不行。
  • 7. Orson! Your ex-wife is a homicidal rapist,and your mother is straight out of I, Claudius.
    奥森 你的前妻是有凶杀倾向的强奸犯,而你妈简直就在诠释《我,克劳迪斯》。
  • 8. Why do you refuse to deal with them?
    为什么你要逃避她们。
  • 9. I think it's time I told you about the night
    我想是时候向你全盘托出。
  • 10. Monique Poulier died.
    莫妮可·波利耶的死亡之夜了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next