<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第15集>>
-
1. But now and then,she suggests little ways I might make it up to her.
她现在,还时不时暗示我该补偿她。
-
2. Yes, I'm calling to check on the status of a patient.
我想查查入院记录?。
-
3. Last name hodge.
姓霍奇。
-
4. What do you mean, "which hodge"?
你说哪个霍奇是什么意思?(布瑞和奥森都入院了)。
-
5. Gloria! Thank god. I thought you'd forgotten about me.
格罗丽娅 感谢上帝 我以为你把我忘了。
-
6. When are you letting me out of here?
你什么时候放我出来。
-
7. It won't be long now.
不会太久了。
-
8. In fact, something interesting happened last night.
实际上 昨晚发生了一些有趣的事情。
-
9. Orson tried to kill himself.
奥森想自杀。
-
10. Oh, my goodness. Is he okay?
天哪 他还好吧。