<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第15集>>
-
1. What about your mother?
但你妈妈。
-
2. I mean, after all the things she's done,is she just gonna get off scot-free?
做了那么多伤天害理的事,就可以这么轻巧的脱身?。
-
3. Thank you, doctor. I know you did all you could.
谢谢你医生 我知道你尽全力了。
-
4. Good news, mother.
好消息 母亲。
-
5. The doctor said your stroke has left you completely paralyzed.
医生说中风让你全身瘫痪了。
-
6. You can't even speak,which means all our secrets will be safe forever.
甚至不能说话,这就是说我们的秘密会永远安全。
-
7. Oh, here's the best part.
最精彩的部分。
-
8. Your brain is functioning normally,so I don't have to worry about putting you in jail.
你的大脑还会照常运做,所以我不用担心送你进监狱了。
-
9. You're already there.
你已经深陷囹圄了。
-
10. Now I'm gonna turn your head
现在 我转一下你的头。