<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. Thank you, Bruno.The veal was excellent.
谢谢你 布鲁诺 这牛肉挺不错。
-
2. Feel like dessert?
还要甜点吗。
-
3. No, thank you. I'm stuffed.
不用了 谢谢 我饱了。
-
4. Then let me propose a toast to a delightful evening,and to the happy accident that brought us together.
让我们为如此美好的夜晚干杯,为我们意外的偶遇干杯。
-
5. Victor. You are so full of crap.
维克多 你可真狡猾。
-
6. What? -There was no accident.
怎么讲 -根本就没有什么偶遇。
-
7. I know you told your chauffeur to ram my car.
我知道是你吩咐司机故意撞我的车。
-
8. Why would I do that?
我干嘛要那么做。
-
9. For the same reason
出于同样的意图。
-
10. you "forgot" to sign the check.
你佯装"忘记"在支票上签名。