<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第18集>>
-
1. I'm the one who told you that. -Oh, you're right.
这还是我告诉你的 -也是。
-
2. Hey, honey, I had an idea about the specials for today...
宝贝 我对今天的特价菜有个新想法。
-
3. I was thinking Goat cheese and mushrooms.
山羊乳干酪配蘑菇怎么样。
-
4. Oh, for God's sake, Tom!
不是吧 汤姆。
-
5. I'm gonna be late for the interviews. I should go.
我面试要迟到了 我得走了。
-
6. Honey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I am driving you crazy.
宝贝 对不起 我知道我很烦。
-
7. It's just that I'm feeling guilty laying here,totally worthless,while you run the restaurant and the house.
我只是觉得躺在这里很愧疚,什么都干不了,而你在家里和餐厅忙前忙后。
-
8. It's OK. I am gonna find a way to make this all work.
没事的 我会解决所有的问题。
-
9. And you just get better.
你就好好养伤吧。
-
10. Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, perfect timing.
麦克卢斯基太太来了 时间正好。