<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第18集>>
-
1. Your being here isn't charity.
你不是来做慈善的。
-
2. We pay you good money to help us.
我们付了你钱。
-
3. So when I ask you to do something, I want it done.
所以我让你干什么 你就的干什么。
-
4. Well, here's a surprise for you: I quit.
给你个惊喜 我辞职了。
-
5. What? What? Why? Why? What happened?
什么 为什么 发生什么了。
-
6. Five kids are tough enough,but your husband makes six.
五个孩子已经够难搞了,你丈夫还要当第六个。
-
7. And that's where I draw the line.
这就是我能承受的极限了。
-
8. OK. I know that Tom has been a little cranky lately.
好吧 我知道汤姆最近有点暴躁。
-
9. No, I'm cranky. He's insufferable.
不 是我暴躁 他让人无法忍受。
-
10. I hate to admit this, Lynette,but every time that man screams out in pain,I do a little jig inside.
我不想这么说 勒奈特,但每次他大叫疼的时候,我心里都会抖一下。