返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. Hey, blondie, come here, come here.
    金发小子 过来 过来。
  • 2. Listen, I don't really need to go to the hospital. I'm fine.
    听我说 我并不需要去医院 我很好。
  • 3. You fractured a rib, and you might have a concussion.
    你肋骨骨折了 可能还有脑震荡。
  • 4. You need to be looking after.
    你需要好好治疗。
  • 5. Some of the stuff in my freezer might melt.
    我冰柜里的东西可能会化掉。
  • 6. How about I just run out and get some ice,and then meet you at the hospital?
    要不我去拿点冰块,然后在医院见怎么样。
  • 7. Ma'am, you can replace groceries. -You don't understand,some of my groceries, they have sentimental value.
    夫人 你重新买不就得了 -你不明白,我的那些东西 有着情感价值。
  • 8. Sorry. -I don't need to ask your permission.
    抱歉 -我无须征得你的同意。
  • 9. Ma'am, no! -Get your hands off me, you big ape!
    夫人 不行 -把你的手拿开 大猩猩。
  • 10. Get the restraints! -I'm gonna sue your ass!
    把她绑住 -我会起诉你的 混球。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next