<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. That was just the pre-proposal, actually.
实际上 刚才只是预演。
-
2. The real one will be much more romantic
正式的求婚会更浪漫。
-
3. with a diamond the size of a doorknob.
钻戒如门把手般大。
-
4. But just so you're prepared, I do want to marry you.
只要你准备好了 我就会娶你。
-
5. Well, just so you're prepared, consider this my pre-refusal.
只要你准备好了 就当我预演拒绝。
-
6. Come on. What's wrong. You wear my shirts,you burn my breakfast, you are here every night.
别这样 哪里不对劲 你穿着我的衬衫,给我做早餐 每天都会共度良宵。
-
7. It's like we're married already.
如同夫妻生活。
-
8. We're having a good time. Why risk ruining it?
现在不是挺好 为何要冒险毁掉它。
-
9. See, what happened to the thrill-seeker
瞧 那个在电梯里勾引我的。
-
10. that seduced me in the elevator?
冒险女郎怎么了。