<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. Oh, Gaby,That's not fair.
加布 这么说不公平。
-
2. Nobody really liked Patty to begin with.
本来就没人喜欢帕蒂。
-
3. Don't get me started about what I've done for you.
别逼我接着说 我为你做了多少事。
-
4. I'm still boycotting Madame Kim's Day Spa
就因为你那糟糕的蜜蜡脱毛。
-
5. because of your botched bikini wax.
我至今扔在抵制金夫人水疗中心呢。
-
6. Oh, my God. How do you botch a bikini wax?
天哪 蜜蜡脱毛还能弄糟。
-
7. She will show you later!
一会儿让她给你看。
-
8. The point is, good friends share more than
好朋友的意义不仅限于。
-
9. just gossip and brunch.
一起聊天和吃早午餐。
-
10. They share enemies, too.
还要一起对抗外敌。