<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. I can't do my job if you're constantly humiliating me.
如果你不时地丢我脸 我没法工作。
-
2. Constantly? Aside from today, give me one example.
不时地 撇开今天不说 再给我举一例。
-
3. OK, how about jumping into my arms
好的 选举晚会上像个10岁姑娘。
-
4. like a ten-year-old at the election party?
跳到我面前挽住我。
-
5. I was just joking around, being me.
我只是开玩笑的 我就是这样。
-
6. I thought you liked that.
我以为你喜欢我那样。
-
7. I do, in private.
私下里我喜欢。
-
8. In public, you have to act like a grown-up.
但在公众面前 你行事要像个成年人。
-
9. OK. I'm sorry I disappointed you.
那好 抱歉 让你失望了。
-
10. It won't happen again.
不会再有下次。