<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. I'm sorry, I didn't realize the concept of our being married
对不起 我没觉得咱俩结婚这件事。
-
2. was such a thigh-slapper. -Come on, Edie.
有这么可笑 -别这样 伊迪。
-
3. It's way too soon for us to be talking marriage.
现在谈结婚还太早。
-
4. We only just started dating.
我们刚开始约会。
-
5. Well, I know, but we could live together.
我知道 但我们可以先一起住。
-
6. We're either at my house or your house every night anyway.
反正我们每晚不是住你家 就是住我家。
-
7. Yeah, true, but...
这倒是真的 不过...。
-
8. Well, why not? We're not kids anymore, Carlos.
为什么不呢 我们都是成年人了 卡洛斯。
-
9. And I really care about you. Don't you care about me?
我真的很在乎你 难道你不在乎我吗。
-
10. Of course I do.
当然在乎了。