<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. You have to admit, it is kind of a coincidence.
你得承认 这太巧合了。
-
2. You ask me to move in, I say no, I get evicted...
你让我搬去 我不同意 就被赶出来了。
-
3. How dare you! I offer to put a roof over your head,and you repay me with suspicions and insults?
你竟然这样说 我给你地方住,你就以怀疑和侮辱来回报我。
-
4. I don't even know that I want you in my house!
我看来得考虑一下 是否让你搬进来。
-
5. Fine. I'll get a motel. -Whoa, hold on! Let's not be hasty!
好 我去住旅馆 -等下 别着急。
-
6. I knew it. You were behind this!
我就知道 是你搞的鬼。
-
7. OK. If you want to fight, fine.
你想吵架就吵吧。
-
8. But let's talk about the real issue here.
不过我想跟你谈谈问题的关键。
-
9. Why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me?
你为什么如此不愿对我作出承诺。
-
10. I told you, I don't want to talk about this.
我说过我不想谈这个。