返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. Well, I'd love to chat, but I have cheese to grate.
    很高兴与你交谈 但我还要去磨芝士。
  • 2. Wait...Honey, no, wait, please...
    等下 宝贝 别 等等 求你了。
  • 3. I will do that later. I want you guys to know each other.
    我等下会磨的 我要你俩好好交流一下。
  • 4. I mean, this guy, this is my boy.
    我是说 这个家伙是我的哥们。
  • 5. So Scott got married the same year that we did.
    所以斯考特和我们同一年结婚的。
  • 6. How's your wife liking Fairview?
    你太太对美景镇感觉如何。
  • 7. Well, her whole family's back east.
    她全家都在东部。
  • 8. So she kind of resisted the move.
    所以她执意要搬走。
  • 9. Really? So that was a source of conflict?
    真的吗 这就是矛盾的缘由吗。
  • 10. Yes, well, all couples have their conflicts.
    是的 每对夫妻都有自己的矛盾。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next