<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. Today,a magic fork in the belly.
今天 肚子上神奇一叉。
-
2. Pretty soon,this whole charade will completely unravel,and we will be humiliated.
整个谎言很快就会被拆穿 到时我们就要颜面丢尽。
-
3. We're already in too deep.
我们已经陷得太深了。
-
4. We could go on a trip,tell people you miscarried while we were away.
我们可以去旅游啊 然后回来告诉别人你途中流产了。
-
5. And then what would happen to the baby?
那宝宝怎么办?。
-
6. Well,danielle would keep it.
可以让丹尼尔抚养啊。
-
7. You think danielle could raise this child?
你觉得丹尼尔能养这个孩子?。
-
8. Orson,you've seen her in action.
奥森 你又不是不知道她的品行。
-
9. She's--she's shallow,and she's--she's selfish!
她...如此肤浅 又是...那么自私!。
-
10. She would ruin this child's life!
她会毁了这个孩子的一生!。