<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. You know, adam is my neighbor.
要知道 亚当是我邻居。
-
2. But you don't mind orson being your dentist.
但你不介意奥森做你牙医。
-
3. Well, that's because I don't blush when orson says, "open wide. "
那是因为奥森说"张大"时 我不会脸红。
-
4. you know, my O. B. Is all the way across town.
要知道 我的妇科医生在镇另一头。
-
5. You just do not want to drive that far.
你不想跑这么远的。
-
6. Oh, well, we could schedule our appointments together and carpool. You know...
我们可以同时去 可以拼车 你知道...。
-
7. pregnant gals on the road.
公路孕妇拍档。
-
8. it does sound fun, but I don't think my doctor's taking on any new patients.
听起来确实很好玩 但我觉得他不想接受其他病人了。
-
9. Oh, I can talk him into it. What's his name?
我可以说服他 他怎么称呼?。
-
10. I, um...don't remember.
我...不记得了。