返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. And the whole time, I just kept thinking, this is bree's doctor.
    从始至终 我一直在想 这是布瑞的医生。
  • 2. Bree recommended him.
    布瑞推荐的他。
  • 3. He must be the best.
    他一定是最好的。
  • 4. So I didn't worry when it was between a needle exchange
    所以 当和别人共用针头时 我没担心。
  • 5. And the area's only transvestite bookstore.
    那个地方简直就是个易装癖书店。
  • 6. And I ignored that my shoes stuck to the floor
    我甚至没在意地板粘我的鞋子。
  • 7. And there was a cigarette machine in the waiting room,But when I saw the ant traps on his speculum tray,I thought that you and i should have a talk.
    也没在意候诊室还有一台香烟贩卖机,但当我看见他窥镜盘上的蚂蚁时,我觉得 我们该谈谈了。
  • 8. Oh, susan, I am so sorry, and, of course,I will pay for the slashed tire and the stolen cell phone.
    哦苏珊 对不起 当然,我会赔被扎破的轮胎和被偷的手机的。
  • 9. That is not the point!
    那不是重点!。
  • 10. Why would you send me to somebody who is obviously not your doctor?
    为什么你要介绍给我这个人 他明显不是你的医生?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next