<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. I wish you had.
我倒希望你有想过。
-
2. If you'd raised her properly,She wouldn't be pregnant without a husband.
如果你好好教导她,她就不会未婚先孕了。
-
3. You think I don't know I'm a failure as a parent?
难道你认为我把自己当作一个称职的母亲吗。
-
4. That's why this child means so much to me.
所以这个孩子对我才至关重要。
-
5. It's my second chance.
这是我的第二次机会。
-
6. Well,i hope the second time around that you take my advice.
既然是第二次 我希望你能听取我的意见。
-
7. I always said that you were too strict with those kids.
我一直强调你对孩子太严厉了。
-
8. Parenting tips from you? that's rich.
跟你学怎么教孩子? 真太受用了。
-
9. I was a wonderful mother to rex. then why did he always avoid you?
在莱克斯眼里我可是个好母亲 -那为什么他老回避你。
-
10. Why were you barely ever here?
为什么你很少来这里。