<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Who would I talk to about that?
我要和谁说这件事?。
-
2. That Carlos should face his.
那就是卡洛斯也要面对同样的恐惧。
-
3. Yes, it was that time of year.
是的 就在一年中的这个时候。
-
4. Halloween had come once again to Wisteria Lane,and no one was more determined to celebrate its arrival
万圣节再一次来到紫藤巷,没有人比那对刚搬进来的同志夫妇。
-
5. than the gay couple who had just moved in.
更想要迎接它的到来。
-
6. So which of the neighbors should we invite first?
我们应该先邀请哪个邻居?。
-
7. What does it matter? They all hate us? Oh, Lee, that's not true. They hate you.
这有什么差别? 他们都不喜欢咱们 -哦 Lee 不是这样的 他们只讨厌你。
-
8. I'm the butch one they can feel comfortable around.
我是那个他们喜欢的有男子气概的那个。
-
9. You keep telling yourself that. Let's start with Bree.
你就继续称赞自己吧 -我们先邀请布里。
-
10. She's got a gay son. I bet she's homo-friendly.
我有一个同志儿子 我相信她对同志会很友好的。