<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. It doesn't matter. She was an amazing woman.
那不重要 她是个出色的女人。
-
2. You should respect her wishes.
你要尊重她的遗愿。
-
3. We should get going.
我们该走了。
-
4. Hey, I-if you don't have time to do it, I will.
嘿 你要是没时间 那我去。
-
5. Uh, you know, you're not family
要知道 你又不是她的家人。
-
6. so I think that would be inappropriate.
所以我想那样是不合适的。
-
7. Look, you're taking her pearls.
你都拿走了她的珍珠项链。
-
8. The least you can do is honor her wishes.
好歹你要完成她的心愿吧。
-
9. Okay, at the risk of being bitchy,this is none of your business
好了 也许这话不好听,这与你无关。
-
10. so could you please just drop it? -Fine.And for what it's worth
所以你能不能不管? -好吧 不过告诉你一下。