<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. But, hell.Why not? Life is short.
不过干吗不呢 人生苦短啊。
-
2. Certainly shorter for Walter.
对沃尔特来说自然是更短了。
-
3. Susan. -Oh, no, don't get me wrong.I mean, I think it's great.
苏珊 -噢 别误会我 我是觉得这样很好。
-
4. You should grab love wherever you can find it.
你应该随时接受那些唾手可得的爱。
-
5. Who cares if your friends think that you're paying for it?
即使你的朋友认为你是花钱买来的 可是谁会在乎呢?。
-
6. Oh, so why don't you take this piece of pie upstairs to Julie?
你何不拿着这块派送到楼上给朱莉呢?。
-
7. No, she's right.That's exactly what my friends would think.
不 她说得很对 我朋友肯定会这么想的。
-
8. Well, then you need new friends. -Hey, listen.You know what?
那你需要些新朋友了 -嘿 听我说 知道吗?。
-
9. You seem like a nice guy, and it would be greatto parade you
你看上去还不错 把你带到我的前男友面前炫耀一下。
-
10. in front of my ex, but, uh, then I'd be using you. -Well, he doesn't mind.
会很棒的 但是 呃 那就是在利用你了 -他不介意的。