返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. she shredded anything that had to do with offshore accounts.
    她把所有有关海外帐户的文件都粉碎了。
  • 2. She was protecting Al.
    她是为了保护阿尔。
  • 3. So we're broke.
    所以我们破产了。
  • 4. I'm so sorry, honey.
    真对不起 亲爱的。
  • 5. I-I know this is bad, but we have each other.
    我知道这很难过 不过我们还有彼此。
  • 6. We'll get married again
    我们可以复婚。
  • 7. and everything will be fine.
    一切都会好起来的。
  • 8. For richer, for poorer, right?
    无论富贵贫穷 对吗?。
  • 9. In sickness and in health.
    无论疾病健康。
  • 10. The whole nine yards.
    自始至终 (“整九码”是一个英语习语 意思是“全部、自始至终、尽最大努力”)。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next