<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. The time for thinking was over.
没时间思考了。
-
2. So I-I see ty have a tennis court here.
你们这有网球场啊。
-
3. Must be nice to get out and whack a few balls around, huh?
出门打球一定很好玩吧?。
-
4. Why don't you sit down?
你怎么不坐下?。
-
5. It might make this easier.
这样好说话些。
-
6. I've been trying to figure out all day just how I was gonna do this.
我该怎么做 这个问题我苦想了一整天。
-
7. Do what, mike?
做什么 麦克?。
-
8. Since I've come here, I've had a lot of time to think.
自从我来到这里 我有大量的时间可以思考。
-
9. Things are... becoming clearer.
很多事...变得明了了。
-
10. I'm starting to put some things togeth.
把很多事的来龙去脉想清楚了。