<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. That's a shame...
真遗憾...。
-
2. because I understand you better than all those other women do.
因为我比其她女人都了解你。
-
3. I know how following the rules and observing the little graces
我知道循规蹈矩 注意举手投足的优雅。
-
4. makes you feel like you're in control.
这让你感觉自己一切都在控制之中。
-
5. We've both had days where it was either set a beautiful table
我们都觉得如果哪天我们不去布置漂亮的餐桌。
-
6. or curl up in a ball and die.
我们就会蜷缩成一团死去。
-
7. We're the same,bree.
我们是一种人 布里。
-
8. And if you think that means we can't be friends,then I'm sorry.
如果你觉得这就不能做朋友 我很遗憾。
-
9. But it might also mean we could be best friends.
可也意味着我们能成为最好的朋友。
-
10. Who knew you were so insightful?
没想到你眼光如此犀利。