返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. I told you we'd be overdressed.
    我跟你说我们打扮过分了。
  • 2. There's nothing wrong with that.
    这么做没什么错。
  • 3. It shows our respect for lamaze, and, you know, the whole birthing process.
    这代表我们对心理助产 还有整个生育过程的尊重。
  • 4. Or it's that your ex-husband's here.
    或者是因为你的前夫在这。
  • 5. Karl? Is he here?
    卡尔? 他在这?。
  • 6. Oh, what a freakish--don't even bother.
    这太邪门了... 不必装了。
  • 7. Why didn't you just tell me?
    你为什么不直接告诉我?。
  • 8. 'Cause I knew you'd make us switch to another class.
    因为我知道你会让我们换班。
  • 9. Last time I was here, karl kept throwing his perfect life in my face,and I just wanted to come back here and show him that we were doing well, too.
    上一次我来这 卡尔就一个劲给我讲他生活多完美,我只想回来让他看看 我们过的也很好。
  • 10. Hence the sport coat.
    因此你不让我穿运动装。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next