<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. you'll appreciate in a couple of years.
几年之后你们就会觉得特别值得。
-
2. Well, come on in. I'll show you the inside.
进来看看里边吧。
-
3. You go ahead, honey. I'll wait until mark wakes up from his nap.
你先去吧 亲爱的 我等马克睡醒。
-
4. All right, we'll see you in a minute. okay.
好的 我们进去看一下 嗯。
-
5. I'm bree hodge.
我叫布里 霍奇。
-
6. Lauren baxter. Nice to meet you.
我是劳伦·巴克斯特 幸会。
-
7. So are you thinking of moving onto the lane?
你们想搬到这里么?。
-
8. Yes. This house is exactly what we've been looking for.
是的 这幢房子正是我们想找的。
-
9. Do you mind if I ask--is it a safe neighborhood?
冒昧地问一下 这里的治安如何?。
-
10. Oh, yes, the neighborhood's safe.
这里治安倒是很好。