<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. I can't get within 500 feet of my children.
我得和孩子们保持500英尺的距离。
-
2. Are you not up to speed on the people vs. Lynette scavo?
你不准备加速 公诉勒奈特 斯加沃一案审理?。
-
3. We'll figure something out.
我们会想出办法的。
-
4. Mrs. Scavo, it's time to go.
斯加沃夫人 时间到了。
-
5. No, you'll figure something out. I have to go bk to my cell.
都靠你了 我得回班房了。
-
6. Honey, I am so sorry about this. Look it, just hang in there.
宝贝 真的很对不起 坚持一下。
-
7. It's only gonna be a couple more hours at the most.
最多只需要几个小时。
-
8. How can you talk like that?
你怎么能这么说?。
-
9. What else has to happen for you to get what's going on here?
还要怎样你才能明白事情的真相?。
-
10. I do get it.
我明白。