<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. Now will you please hand me a plate so I can smash it against the wall?
拜托你递个盘子过来 我好摔在墙上撒气。
-
2. Oh, you moron! There was no affair! That was the cop.
你个呆子 那不是偷情 他是警察。
-
3. Ellie caught us putting the bug in her room.
艾莉撞见我们给她房间装窃听器。
-
4. That was just an excuse we used as a cover.
那是我们用来瞒混过去的借口。
-
5. And you expect me to believe that?
你指望我相信吗?。
-
6. I got news for you, carlos. You're blind.
告诉你个新闻 卡洛斯 你瞎了。
-
7. You don't have a choice anymore.
你别无选择。
-
8. You have to believe what I tell you.
不得不相信我告诉你的话。
-
9. Just like when I hand you the deodorant, you have to believe it's not oven cleaner.
我给你递除臭剂 你就得相信 那不是炉灶清洁剂。
-
10. I know it's not fair.
我知道这不公平。