<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. Well, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think my sermon is any of your business.
我并不想无礼 可是我的布道应该不关你的事吧。
-
2. Let me put it this way.
我这么说吧。
-
3. If you say anything about bree, you and I are gonna have a problem.
如果你要说布里的坏话 那恐怕咱们之间过节可就大了。
-
4. Well, I'm sorry you feel that way,but I think it's my duty as pastor to warn my flock
很遗憾你会这么想,但我作为一名本堂牧师 有职责提醒人们防范。
-
5. when a temptress sits among us.
混在我们之中的勾魂妖妇。
-
6. Now if you'll excuse me.
请恕我失陪了。
-
7. what the hell's the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事?。
-
8. I'm not going to let you go out there and trash that good woman's name.
我是不会让你出去败坏那个好女人名声的。
-
9. "Good woman"? She led me on.
"好女人"? 她勾引我。
-
10. who are they talking about?
他们在说什么?。