返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第01集>>

  • 1. I have every right. He's my kid.
    我怎么没权利 他是我的孩子。
  • 2. Danielle, we agreed I would raise him.
    丹妮尔 咱们说好我来抚养他。
  • 3. We agreed it would be best!
    咱们说好这样最好。
  • 4. You said it would be best! I've had no say in anything!
    是你说的 我当时可没有发言权。
  • 5. But I am married now, and Leo's a lawyer.
    可现在我和里奥结婚了 他是律师。
  • 6. So do yourself a favor and don't try to fight this!
    所以你最好识趣 别再和我抢。
  • 7. Please, Danielle, we can have any arrangement you like.
    求求你 丹妮尔 咱们什么都好说。
  • 8. Please, just don't take him!
    求你了 别把他带走。
  • 9. For god sakes, Orson's gone.
    看在上帝的份上 奥森不在。
  • 10. You kids are grown. Benjamin's all I have!
    你们都长大了 本杰明是我仅有的一切。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next