<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第01集>>
-
1. But to be honest, the meds are working so well,I kinda forgot about you. No offense.
但是说真的 那些药太好使了,我连你都差点忘记了 别见怪。
-
2. Dave, once a month. Not optional.
大卫 每月来检查 没商量。
-
3. Message received, doc.
晓得了 医生。
-
4. But seriously, you don't need to worry about me. I'm great.
不过你真不用为我担心 我好得很。
-
5. I'll talk to you in a month.
一个月后我和你面谈。
-
6. Just tell me.
告诉我吧。
-
7. What are the magic words that I've gotta say so you will
我到底要怎么说。
-
8. let me out of here? Dave, you've been here six weeks,and you don't seem any closer to coming to terms with your rage.
你们才肯放我出去 大卫 你在这里呆了六个月了,丝毫不见你的精神状况有任何好转。
-
9. I've come to terms with it, and I like it just the way it is.
我调整过 而且我觉得我很正常。
-
10. The charges were dropped because you agreed to put yourself in a doctor's care.
你没有被判罪是因为 你自愿入院。