<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. Yes, I'm aware of that. I picked it.
这个我知道 还是我起的。
-
2. I'm just concerned
我只是觉得。
-
3. people might view it as a sign of, um, disrespect.
人们会把这看成 不敬。
-
4. By "people," you mean you?
"人们" 你是说你自己吧。
-
5. Uh... Leo. Look at all the luggage you have here.
里奥 拿了这么多行李啊。
-
6. I'll give you a hand here. Okay. Oh, thanks.
我来帮忙 -谢谢。
-
7. Um... let me be clear.
我说清楚点。
-
8. I do not want him calling me "Bree."
我可不想让他叫我"布里"。
-
9. Oh, don't worry. I told him to call you "granny."
不用担心 我告诉过他了 叫你"外婆"。
-
10. Yes, Benjamin katz was only 6 years old,but even he could understand
是的 尽管本杰明·卡茨只有6岁,他都知道。