<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. I was on my knees. I was sobbing.
就差跪下来求她了 我都快哭过去了。
-
2. She said "no" and then ripped him out of my arms.
她说"不行" 然后从我怀里抢走了他。
-
3. You have no right to say that to me.
你没权利那么说我。
-
4. You kind of blindsided me tonight.
你今晚有点不留情面给我。
-
5. I know. I am so sorry.
我知道 对不起。
-
6. I was clearly uncomfortable.
我感到很不舒服。
-
7. I don't understand why you kept pressing me.
我不明白你干嘛一直逼问我。
-
8. Honestly, it was all Karen McCluskey's fault.
老实说 都是凯伦·麦克卢斯基的错。
-
9. Really? How so?
是吗 怎么这么说。
-
10. Well, she kept asking me all this stuff about your background
她一直在问我你的背景。