<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. Look at it this way. You're not losing 300 bucks.
这么看 你并没有损失300块。
-
2. You're gaining a valuable lesson... buyer beware.
你是在花钱买教训 买家自负。
-
3. True. Now here's a valuable lesson for you.
是啊 现在你也有教训要学。
-
4. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?! Give me my money,or next time we're trading paint. You're bluffing.
你要干嘛 把钱还我,或者下次付我油漆钱 你这是敲诈。
-
5. I am tired of being a victim, Andrew.
安德鲁 我不能再这么好欺负了。
-
6. And trust me, that is no bluff.
相信我 我是说真的。
-
7. Hey! You... you touch my car, and you're paying for it.
你 你要是撞了 要掏钱修车。
-
8. Luckily, I'm insured. Oh, wait. Our policy lapsed.
还好 我上了保险 不 我们的保险期过了。
-
9. Hope you've got good coverage.
希望你能得到一笔不错的保险金。
-
10. Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait, wait.
等等 等等。