<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. Orson, you really don't wanna work with me.
奥森 你实在不会想和我共事。
-
2. I mean, you only see me at home.
你只看得见我在家的样子。
-
3. But at work, when the pressure's on, I can be a bit of a handful.
但是工作时 我在压力下难以控制自己情绪。
-
4. Katherine's seen how I get. Oh, yes. Bitchy, tyrannical, shrill...
凯瑟琳知道我的德行 泼辣 暴躁 恼人。
-
5. He gets it, dear.
够了 亲爱的。
-
6. Honey, you're my partner in life.
亲爱的 你是我一生的伙伴。
-
7. But if we want to keep it that way,we shouldn't mix marriage and business.
但我们要保持美满的婚姻,我们不该混淆婚姻和事业。
-
8. But no one else will hire me.
但没人肯聘用我。
-
9. Well, you've only been looking for a few weeks.
你找工作才花了几周时间而已。
-
10. I mean, give it another... Say, month or two,and if you still haven't found anything,then we'll revisit the idea. Okay?
再花些时间 比方说 一两个月,如果你还一无所获,我们一定会从新考虑 好吗。