返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. Well, that's what's so great about it.
    这个绝对不是。
  • 2. Technically, it's a business dinner.
    其实 它应该是个商务聚会。
  • 3. It has all the potential upside of a date
    它有约会有的所有的优势。
  • 4. while still being tax-deductible.
    而且不用交税。
  • 5. Fine. I will cook for the man.
    好 我会做为那男的做晚餐。
  • 6. But I am not going to get dressed up,I'm not going to put on makeup, and I am not going to flirt.
    但绝对不会打扮,不化妆 不调情。
  • 7. He came while Orson was out.
    他来的时候奥森已经走了。
  • 8. I let him record a message on my phone.
    我让他在我电话里留言了。
  • 9. Orson, sorry I missed you, buddy.
    奥森 没见到你真的很遗憾 老兄。
  • 10. Catch you next time, okay?
    下次再聚吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next