<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. That's it. I'm going to Maryland.
就这样吧 我要去马里兰。
-
2. You can't just move because of one bad date.
你不能因为一次糟糕的约会就搬家。
-
3. You don't get it.
你不明白。
-
4. When we started this, you were just as lonely as I was...
我们创业时 你跟我一样孤单。
-
5. Orson in jail, benjy gone.
奥森进了监狱 本杰走了。
-
6. And I felt bad for you,but, boy, was it nice to have somebody in the same boat.
我为你感到难过,但是 有人跟你同命相怜的感觉真好。
-
7. And then Orson got out, and now he's here all the time.
然后奥森出狱 现在他一直在这。
-
8. And I feel like you're this...
我感觉你们就是。
-
9. Fun, happy power couple,and I'm just this needy, pathetic idiot...
一对快乐幸福的夫妻,而我只是个贫苦可怜的傻瓜。
-
10. Who hops into bed
糊里糊涂就跟。