<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. to know that you only braised it to boink me?
你知道我有多难过吗。
-
2. You're supposed to be asking me questions.
你应该多问我些问题。
-
3. The point of all this was to get to know each other better.
这样我们才能更了解对方。
-
4. How is it gonna make our relationship stronger
你说你5年级时总爱咬自己头发。
-
5. for me to know that in the fifth grade,they sent you to the therapist
他们就把你送去做心理治疗,但我知道了这事后。
-
6. 'cause you wouldn't stop chewing your hair?
对我们的关系又有什么好处呢。
-
7. You know, that was hard for me to share,and the fact that you just make light of it...
这件事是我的痛处,而你根本就不重视。
-
8. No, I'm am calling the second date officially over.
我正式宣布第二次约会到此结束。
-
9. And you know what?
你知道吗。
-
10. I was going to let you feel me up over my blouse.
刚才我正想让你从上到下欣赏一下我的上衣。