返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第08集>>

  • 1. I'm already planning to say nice things about you.
    我早就打算说你的好话了。
  • 2. Good. I can check that off my list.
    真好 那我就放心了。
  • 3. When's the reporter coming?
    记者什么时候到。
  • 4. Any minute. Oh, my gosh, Andrew. Don't you look sharp today?
    随时 哦 天哪 安德鲁 你今天帅呆了。
  • 5. Don't worry. I-I won't tell her I'm gay. Check and check.
    别担心 我不会告诉她我是同性恋的 多加注意。
  • 6. Mom, do you know anything about this reporter?
    妈妈 你对这个记者了解吗。
  • 7. Only that her name is Sandra birch.
    我只知道她名字叫桑德拉·布里奇。
  • 8. We just spoke, and she seemed very nice. She isn't.
    聊过而已 人看起来不错 不。
  • 9. I went online and pulled a bunch of her articles,and a lot of them are complete hatchet jobs. " A deeper look suggests something darker,"something more ominous, a woman whose perky surface
    我上网找了些她的文章,绝大多数都是揭人短的 "了解越深 黑幕越真,一个自鸣得意的女人的脸上 暗藏着魔鬼般的。
  • 10. conceals a deep, almost demonic thirst for power."
    权利欲和恶毒的心机"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next