<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. You don't seem happy to see me.
似乎不高兴见到我。
-
2. Well, maybe that's because the last time we spoke,you called me a greedy bitch
或许因为我们最后一次谈话时,你叫我贪婪的婊子。
-
3. and I called you a scary old hag.
而我称你为可恶的老巫婆。
-
4. Weren't we a fine pair of hotheads?
我们还真是一对急性子。
-
5. But what family doesn't have its squabbles?
但谁家平时没个小打小闹呢。
-
6. Family?! Lady, you had Carlos fired.
家 拜托 女士 你害卡洛斯被炒了。
-
7. That was a terrible misunderstanding.
那是个糟糕的误会嘛。
-
8. And she straightened it out, and I got my job back.
她澄清事实 我重操旧业了。
-
9. Isn't that nice? Delightful.
很棒吧 心满意足。
-
10. Now leave before there's a terrible misunderstanding
现在走吧 否则我的脚和你的屁股。