<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Think about it.
想想吧。
-
2. Have you even once asked if I was dating someone?
你有问过我是不是约会吗。
-
3. Well... You see? You didn't really want to know.
看到了吧 你并不是真的想知道。
-
4. That's why I didn't tell you.
所以我才不告诉你。
-
5. Well, I want to know now, so that's why I'm having
我现在想知道。
-
6. you and Alex over to dinner tomorrow night.
明晚带亚历克斯回家里吃饭。
-
7. What? Yes. If he's a part of your life, I want to get to know him.
什么 如果他是你生活的一部分 我想了解他。
-
8. I think I'll serve fish.
我们吃鱼。
-
9. Actually, I said it wrong. Um, I-I think it's kind of cool
我刚才说错了 我认为你忽略我的感情生活。
-
10. the way that you ignore my love life.
还挺酷的。