<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Okay, well, don't worry.
别担心。
-
2. Bob here has agreed to represent you. And when we're done here, I'm going to go to the d.A.
鲍伯同意做你律师 我们这完了以后 我就去见地方检察官。
-
3. And we're going to start talking about bail.
我们会讨论有关保释事宜。
-
4. But first, I gotta ask you a few questions.
但首先 我要问你几个问题。
-
5. Like why do the police have a witness? Lynette.
比如 警察怎么会有证人 勒奈特。
-
6. The d.A. Says you were spotted coming out of the storage room
检察官说有人看到你从储藏室出来。
-
7. right before the fire started. What gives?
就在失火之前 怎么回事。
-
8. I don't know what they're talking about. I have an alibi.
我不知道他们在说什么 我有不在场证据。
-
9. Oh. You do? G-Great. Great.
是吗 很好 很好。
-
10. Whoa. Why haven't you told anyone this?
你为什么不跟别人说这个。