返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. You were saying? I'm not having sex with Edie.
    接着说 我不是跟伊迪上床。
  • 2. After I left the club, I went to her house,but only so I could break in and steal her gun.
    我离开酒吧后 就去了她家,只有这样 我才能破门而入偷走她的枪。
  • 3. Why would you do that?
    你为什么那么做。
  • 4. Mr. Schilling beat up Anne and then humiliated me.
    希林先生打了安 又羞辱我。
  • 5. I wanted to s-scare the hell out of him
    我想吓吓他。
  • 6. just to wipe that smug look off his face.
    就是不想看到他那得意的神情。
  • 7. But when I got back to the club, it was on fire,so I went home
    当我回去时 酒吧着火了,所以我回了家。
  • 8. and hid the gun in mom's flour jar.
    然后把枪藏在了妈妈的面粉罐里。
  • 9. Anyway, that's my alibi.
    这就是我的不在场证据。
  • 10. Think that'll help?
    这有帮助吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next