<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. What do you mean, the way I act?
你说我的行为举止是指什么。
-
2. "Oh, Katherine, what a cute top."
"凯瑟琳 多漂亮的上衣啊"。
-
3. Kid translation... "have a nice time
孩子的理解是... "贱人。
-
4. at the bowling alley with my ex, whore."
和我前夫一起好好打保龄球吧"。
-
5. Okay. It-it's a little uncomfortable,this whole situation.
好吧 现在这种局面,的确不太愉快。
-
6. I mean, if M.J.'S picking up on it,how am I supposed to fix that?
我是说 如果我的行为误导了M.J.,我要怎么来补救呢。
-
7. Well, I didn't say anything about fixing it.
我可没说过要你去补救。
-
8. Two of my friends involved in a nasty catfight...
两个好朋友之间的淫秽之争。
-
9. I live for that stuff.
最让我津津乐道的。
-
10. Thanks for the corkscrew.
谢谢你的开瓶器。