<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. It's an awful thing to live in darkness,unable to see what others take for granted.
置身一片黑暗 是何其可怕的事情,不能眼见别人 熟视无睹的事情。
-
2. But if we are lucky, the darkness lifts
可要是我们足够幸运 黑暗得以弥散。
-
3. and we can finally see
我们终能得见。
-
4. the secret sacrifices made by our wives...
我们太太做出的隐秘牺牲。
-
5. The surprising progress made by our mothers...
我们母亲迈出的惊人一步。
-
6. Or the unintended consequences
或是我们所作所为。
-
7. of our own actions.
招致的无法预期的后果。
-
8. But there are those who prefer the darkness,because there, they see only what they choose to see.
可有些人 选择黑暗,因为漆黑中 他们得以一叶障目。
-
9. I know it must seem like
我知道看起来。
-
10. I've forgotten about you,but you have to know, I think about you every day.
我好像忘了你们,可你们得知道 我无时不刻都在想你们。