返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. Bob, we're so sorry. We meant to tell you. We really did.
    鲍勃 抱歉 我们本打算告诉你的 真是这么打算的。
  • 2. So where the hell is Porter? We don't know.
    那波特在哪 我们不知道。
  • 3. That's why we've been trying to get you
    那也是我们试图让你推迟开庭日期。
  • 4. to postpone the hearing date until we could find him.
    直到我们找到他为止的原因。
  • 5. Oh, we have a much bigger problem than the hearing date.
    我们现在有比开庭日期更大的麻烦。
  • 6. What do you mean? Well, now that I'm aware of this,I have a legal obligation to report it. What?! No, no, no, you can't...
    这话什么意思 现在我知道了这件事,我有义务上报 什么 不行 你不能。
  • 7. No! We can't... Hey! Now my hands are tied.
    我们不能 现在我已经束手无策了。
  • 8. But if the judge finds out that Porter's gone,we have to forfeit the bail. And since my genius wife used our restaurant to post bond,our only source of income will vanish.
    法官一旦发现波特不见了,就会没收我们的保释金 我聪明过人的妻子是用餐馆做保证的,我们唯一的收入来源就会消失。
  • 9. I feel for you guys. I really do.
    我确实为你们感到遗憾。
  • 10. But I'm not getting disbarred over this.
    但我不能因此而被取消律师资格。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next